THE POLESWORTH SCHOOL SERVICES
FROM 7TH SEPTEMBER 2021 THE TPS5 & TPS6 WILL MERGE TOGETHER TO FORM ONE SERVICE. PLEASE SEE THE REVISED TIMETABLES FROM THE BUTTONS BELOW.
TPS6 TAMWORTH TOWN CENTRE, KETTLEBROOK, TWO GATES, DOSTHILL, WILNECOTE, STONEYDELPH & AMINGTON TO THE POLESWORTH SCHOOL
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
**IF YOU ARE IN YEAR 11, 12 OR 13 THE FLEXI TICKET OPTION WILL WORK OUT CHEAPER THAN THE ANNUAL PASS**
ANNUAL PASSES WITH MONTHLY PAYMENTS
THE ANNUAL PASS IS £760 REGARDLESS OF CHILDS AGE INCLUDING POST 16
THE PASS IS PURCHASED IN FULL AT THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
OUR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN ALLOWS YOU TO SPREAD THE PURCHASE COSTS ACROSS 10 MONTHS
THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUE PAYMENT FOR THAT MONTHS TRAVEL, BUT TOWARDS THE ANNUAL PASS COST
DO NOT PURCHASE AN ANNUAL PASS IF YOU INTEND TO CANCEL - EARLY CANCELLATION IS NOT COST EFFECTIVE, PLEASE SEE THE CANCELLATION POLICY IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
THE ANNUAL PASS OFFERS DISCOUNTED TRAVEL BASED ON A FULL YEARS TRAVEL
THESE ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
THE FIRST TICKET IS FOR 20 SINGLE JOURNEYS
AFTER THIS YOU CAN TOP UP AS FEW OR AS MANY TRIPS AS YOU REQUIRE
THERE IS NO REFUND OF UNUSED TRIPS, SO WORK THIS CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
ONLY PURCHASE THE NUMBER OF TRIPS YOU REQUIRE
TRIPS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL YEAR - THIS IS SO WE CAN EFFECTIVLEY MANAGE CAPACITY AND AVOID OVERLOADING
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR FLEXI TICKET, YOU JUST TOP THE SAME TICKET UP EACH TIME THE BALANCE IS LOW - DO NOT BUY ADDITIONAL TICKETS.
THE POLESWORTH SCHOOL SERVICES
NEED A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION? PLEASE SEE BELOW
DUE TO COVID19 THESE SERVICES WILL BE CASHLESS FROM 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020.
ALL TRAVEL MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.
Parent benefits of the cashless feature are
• Improved communication - Be the first to know when a bus is running late with our SMS based service alerts.
• Effortless payments - Payments that manage themselves without the stress of having to find the right change every week.
• Safety first - No physical cash to touch and tickets are scanned up to a foot away from the device, helping distance your child and our staff.
• Never lose your ticket - With 24/7 access to your ticket in the Passenger Portal, you’ll always be able to access your ticket on your phone or printed out, putting a stop to replacement ticket fees.
• Safeguarding - Rest assured that we know if your child has boarded our bus and when.
• A fairer system - Technology helps ensure every passenger is a valid paying customer which guarantees everyone gets a fair price.
• Convenient ticket purchasing - No longer restricted to just office hours, you can now buy your tickets 24/7.
• Simple renewals - Renewing your term or annual ticket is as easy as a single button press.
Most importantly it will allow us to ensure distancing can be applied where needed, by avoiding overloading, and a full track and trace service can quickly be put in place if it is needed.
These services are not be available to the general public, only staff and students of The Polesworth School.
BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTER AND BUY A TICKET, PLEASE WATCH THIS STEP BY STEP
TO APPLY A VOUCHER CODE PLEASE SEE THIS LINK
There is also a help portal which you may find useful if you have any questions